Friday 16 September 2011

May the force be with you

Is this, or is this not the coolest thing in the world….well, in London last night anyhow.


The BT Tower was turned into a giant lightsaber for the evening to celebrate George Lucas rinsing yet more money from the ruination of my childhood…I mean, releasing some new version of Star Wars on blue ray.

Having spent last weekend re-watching the original versions of the Star Wars trilogy (I refuse to recognise the god-awful ‘prequels’) I can attest to them still being Awe.Some. and well worth watching, although perhaps not with me as I have developed the irritating habit of quoting the film just before the character says the line, with extreme overacting.  I know, I know…irritating and awful.

May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment