Tuesday 19 April 2011

Exciting Sweet News

I saw these in the shop the other day and felt the need to share.  I appear to be focusing quite a bit on exciting confectionery but hey-ho.  Little Miss Sunshine.  In edible sweet form.  Brilliant.



The packet is quite exciting.


And so are the sweets.

Unfortunately though they do not taste that great.  Hmm…  I’m reliably informed they taste like ‘Percy Pigs’ but never having had one I can’t comment, and given the nasty foam-y taste of these I won’t be trying any.


In other news, I went to Alibi, my favourite Dalston dive bar, with Mary, my favourite Brick Lane resident to watch The Big Lebowski….one of my least favourite films of all times.  BUT, I have no idea whether it was the unpromising surroundings of Alibi, the red wine (thanks Maz!) or the fact that this is about the 7th time I’ve seen this film, BUT I actually found it funny.  And charming.  Wonders will apparently never cease.  The Dude abides…

1 comment:

  1. Still haven't seen that film, despite being reliably told by every male I've ever met that it is one of the best and funniest films of all time. Reading this might just have persuaded me to give it a go...

    ReplyDelete