Monday 16 May 2011

Like / Dislike

This week’s likes:


My new Barry M crackle glaze nail varnish.  Looks cool, easy to apply and best of all, if it chips, who’s going to notice?


Twin Shadows – awesome gig at the Scala on Wednesday (thanks Maz).  A bit New Romantics 80s flashback  x rock star playing guitar leaning back and jiggling the knee x silly dancing.


My new retro-look white headphones from Panasonic.  They’re cool and thus, by wearing them, I’m cool too.  Fact.  I’m loving the exchange of nods with other wearers of faintly ridiculous ear-gear.

And dislikes:


5 day weeks.  Seriously, really??  Where do I sign up for the 4 day week revolution.  Frankly, in my case, it will not impact upon my productivity at all, just decrease procrastination.


Being too short to see properly in crowded concerts without standing on my toes and craning my neck.  De la soul, Mos Def and Talib Kweli good, Hammersmith Apollo rammed full of tall men in baseball caps (and other amusing hip hop- esque garb) bad.


My terrible hip hop music playing neighbour – FYI 7am is for sleeping and all who contravene this golden rule will face the wrath of Morning Me.  It won’t be pretty.  You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment