Tuesday 22 February 2011

Corporate Induction

Now, today's Corporate Induction could have gone a few different ways.  I'll admit that the mention of it brought to mind images of alien abduction and 'reconditioning' of the human mind.  I was semi-convinced I'd be walking through a metal detector in a few years time and discover a chip had been implanted in my mind, like Scully in the X-Files (formative and influential tv pour moi).

Actually it was fine, if, obviously, tres dull - death by Powerpoint anyone?


My 'artist's impression'....I don't remember much after this....

But there was talk of 5 year plans, Mao Zedong and continuous revolution came up a few times...  Bit random but then again the Chief Exec gave a potted history of the organisation beginning with The Enlightenment (no joke) so Mao was a least a fairly modern, if a little left wing reference point.


My personal 5 year action plan.  (NB. anyone winning any money using these numbers hereby owes me a half share.)

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. I usually have to resort to pinching myself to stay awake at these things, but your doodles are far more creative and have the benefit of being amusing in the aftermath.

    ReplyDelete