Thursday 17 February 2011

A little bit of this and that

So...that's a FAIL on my initial thinking that I would get around to blogging once a week.  Oh well, I have a good excuse (ish) as I was not anywhere near my computer all weekend.  I also failed to complete my Valentine's Day craft project, cleaning my flat and getting any rest.  I'd say better luck this week but it's pretty much full tilt for the next few weeks and then I'll be in Nu Yoik....which clearly will be, like, totally relaxing.  Not.

Anywho, last week I was:


Spotting images of this stick figure around my manor.  I heart the East London Town 'let's put art of the walls everywhere' attitude.


Visiting with my lovely friend Ceri who is finally starting to look pregnant - she was managing a Posh Spice 'bump? what bump?' up until now.  This child is due to put in an appearance in May and I am tres excited about being a faux-auntie, buying him or her inappropriately noisy toys and taking them for sugar based snacks before delivering them to their parents to deal with the consequences.  Fabulous.


Ceri's banoffee pie.  Mmmmm.....  This is actually shockingly easy to make and always impresses.


This is a picture of Duffy.  Yeah, yeah, not that keen on the ol'musicality but this dress is the most beautiful thing I've seen in ages and I'm now trying to figure out a way in which I can justify owning/ wearing something like this without looking like an Upstairs Downstairs extra...

No comments:

Post a Comment